Aven Marzal : the cave
A truly memorable experience.. wher you can discover different things !
Her, on this one site, unique in Europe, you will find caves to explore, a museum about the amazing subterranean world and a zoo called "The Dino Forest".
Come and visit us for a day full of rich expériences : a journey back in time down to the center of the earth.
Booking / Availability
A voyage through time and in the heart of the earth...
Situated in St Remèze, in the heart of the Ardèche gorges, you will find three possibilities :
- a museum,
- a cave (guided tour of 45 mn), 125 m deep. English, german, dutch
- a prehistoric zoo : "The Dino Forest" - 800m along in the middle of woods, discover life-size dinosaurs.
Adult: 10.50 €
Child (6-12 years): 7.50 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Room hire
- Tourist brochures
- Fast food
- Hearing disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Magnetic loop available at the reception