Prehistoric zoo of Marzal
Along a path through the woods of 800 m, accessible to all, you will discover more than 20 scenes of prehistoric animals, original high (dinosaurs and other).Add to the travel diary
It is the first prehistoric zoo in France created in 1983. Scenes of animals or prehistoric characters realized life-size under the supervision of paleontologists in a park of 3 hectares.
Located in Saint-Remèze, in the heart of the Gorges de l'Ardèche, we offer three activities on our site:
- A museum: the museum of the underground world, retracing all the evolution of the material used by cavers
- An aven-cave; the aven cave Marzal, a fabulous adventure in the heart of the land, guided tour of 45 minutes leading to a depth of 125 meters underground, possibility to visit with audioguides in English, German, Dutch.
- A prehistoric zoo: the dinos forest, along a 800m course in the middle of the forest you will find life-size reconstructed dinosaurs.
Adult: 8.90 €
Child (12 years): 4.80 to 6.90 €.
Free entry for children < 3 years.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Unguided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Fast food
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site